Thursday, 27 December 2012

Awkward First Blog Post #1

Hi.

Erm, yeah as it says in the title this is my first blog post and yup it's a bit awkward. I'm not really sure yet exactly what I'm going to put on here, so here goes a list of possibles:

  • Comic Reviews - I collect 4 comics a month, and get graphic novels from my local library / good friends who are willing to lend me them for some time. I've never really reviewed books or games so bear with me on making them right.
  • Little notes about my life - I have a great life and would like to share little bits of it with the world, bits like certain dates with my girlfriend, how school is going, and some of the stuff I get up to when not reading comics.
  • Bits of my own comics - I am in no way a writer but I have recently been persuaded to attempt to write a comic book. I've got the main plot down and I've found a brilliant artist who has given up their time to draw it for me. I shall be posting bits of it up here for the world to see.
  • Game/Film reviews - I rarely get new games or DVDs as most of my money goes on comic books, but I do have quite a stash hidden away, so if I get a writing bug you may see a couple of these up here as well :).
Thanks for reading, keep an eye out for my first actual post in a couple of days which shall be my New years resolution blog where i shall go into more detail about all of this, so TTFN and Live Long and Prosper (LL'n'P), from your friendly neighbourhood

Apollo..

2 comments:

  1. Your first post is way less awkward than any of mine have ever been. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to reading future posts x

    ReplyDelete